Where Father Time can't change Mother Nature!
2011 Status Letter from Tully Currie
January 7, 2011
Dear River Falls Property Owner;
2010 has come and gone. 2011 is here with new goals and challenges
for our growing community. I must admit that River Falls has
surpassed all of my expectations. I believe we have one of
the finest communities in the state. It has taken a lot of all our efforts
to achieve these accomplishments. Below is a list of a few of those
Also, I need to remind you that the Property Owner Dues are due
February 1st. Please send $500 per lot owned to the following address:
River Falls POA
4900 Goehmann Lane
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624
Thank you for your help and confidence. I look forward to a new and
exciting year at River Falls!
* We renewed the recreational lease on Refuge.
* River Falls Refuge committee met to begin work on format of POA ownership of Refuge.
* We made several Bed And Breakfast additions including new kitchen, bathrooms, catering area and
wedding pavilion. It is ready to book events.
* Fifteen hundred pounds of trout were introduced into the bridge tank in the Refuge. These were
donated by Johns Way Development and Larry Brown Real estate. I hope all of you have had a chance
to catch one of these monsters.
* The River Falls Airport is near completion. We have already added 45 new members from the airport to
the Airport POA.
* Preliminary plans have been drawn up for the River Falls Beach and Swimming area. Some of the
construction has already begun.
* Preliminary plans have been drawn up for the River Falls Golf Course. We need a committee for input.
* Greg Dodson has set up a first-class web site for River Falls. Check it out at riverfalls.tc
* IMPORTANT: If you have not already done, so please fill out the POA INFORMATION section on the
website. This data is needed to help us better communicate with you. We are moving to an email /
website system of communication. This will allow us to better serve the property owners.
* Various road repairs have been done by Cody and Milligan Construction. John’s Way Development did
substantial repair to the common area roads.
* Signs were added for common area identification
* Johns Way development has been soliciting bids for a restaurant to operate at River Falls
* Plans are being made for a new large lake in the Refuge
I hope you all enjoy River Falls!
your good taste. And your love of life. Consider how enduring your next move
will be, then take a closer look at River Falls. It offers a discriminating selection
of canyon properties that offer views, spaciousness and seclusion, access and
amenities along with astonishing beauty thought to be unavailable in the Texas